Hi from Malcolm
If you enjoy the outdoors, wildlife, weather, landscape and adventure, then you’ve come to the right place! I firmly believe that wild places are essential for our wellbeing and I love helping people explore wilderness and find inspiration and adventure.
Why Arc Guiding?
- A rare combination: expertise in both adventure sports and wildlife
- Specialising on the Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Extensive experience with a wide variety of clients and itineraries
- Journeys by foot, mountainbike, ski touring, open canoe and kayak
- Private wildlife guiding for birds, mammals, plants and invertebrates
- Individual, small group and private guiding, focussing on excellent experiences
- Flexible approach, welcoming all ages and abilities
- Wildlife and Landscape photographers welcome
Passionate About Learning
- Courses and workshops which are professional, imaginative, fun and flexible
- Nature Interpretation, Outdoor Learning and activity skills
- Opportunities for personal development, reflection and discussion
- Winter programme including Avalanche safety, Winter skills, Snowholing, Off piste skiing, winter wildlife.
- Summer programme including Wildlife ID, Nature Interpretation, Outdoor Learning Cards, Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and coaching